i really love those commercials kilgore is making on the radio, really concentrating on getting his point across to the general public. oh nevermind I disregard what i just said i thought i was still in opposite world.
i really love those commercials kilgore is making on the radio, really concentrating on getting his point across to the general public. oh nevermind I disregard what i just said i thought i was still in opposite world.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
What I want to know is what kind of name is Creigh Deeds?? What was his mama thinkin'?
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I really figured I'd support Kilgore since he was local, but geesh I keep waiting for him to run an ad that isn't negative, and outside of the one with Terry arguing about who is the better looking one, I can't think of one.
I thought when they had the debate and Kilgore wouldn't agree to running a % of non-negative ads and Kaine said he would promise to run that % of ads that weren't negative, that he gained a lot.
Ok both of you all suck, tell us what you're going to do good
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
It's politics...They won't do anything good.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Well they will say whatever makes everyone happy, then once in office they will just do the opposite like always.
It's all about the power...Like the Presidency for instance they spend millions on campainging for a job that pays like 300,000 a year I think...Don't quote me on that but i'm close I think.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Well thats just salary....we all know there is more bread coming in the breadboxes [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I thought it was $400,000... but I'm not so sure either! but either way campaigning cost a whole lot more than their salary...
Thats probably true, ok more likely true than not, but I at least like to hear something good now and then.
Shoot it worked for Gilmore ...of course then it bit the state for a few years after, but so what, he couldn't run but once [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks